Mindfulness for Workplace, Corporate Executives, Schools and Highly stressed people:
You will receive tools and techniques to reduce your stress and anxiety. You can do this training if you are a CEO, manager, team leader, or someone who works with many people. In today’s world most of us are working in a highly stressed environment. We will focus on giving different strategies based on your job and needs.
If a particular school wants to train their teachers, we will train you with different strategies to work with children with different behavioural issues. We are also happy to come to the school and do the mindfulness workshop with children.We can organise this workshop according to your needs and availability.
Evidence–based research confirms that regular practice of these simple, self-managing techniques lead to;
- lower the stress level and anxiety
- improved attention and focus
- increased emotional resilience
- reduce fight/ flight response and increase clarity
- improved relationships with self and others
- improved sleep quality
Our Mindfulness Training produce the following benefits:
- Less stress-related illnesses reduce the costs of employee absenteeism.
- Employees are able to concentrate and focus better on their tasks
- Increased workplace productivity.
- Better relationship with other staff and clients
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness meditation is a powerful technique that helps us to direct our focus in one thing at a time. Meditation is not about keeping your mind blank not thinking about something. It is a skill and technique that calms our reptilian brain. We are designed to function on flight, fight and freeze mode, therefore when you face a threat, or a stressful situation our reptilian brain get activated. However you don’t have to live like that every moment of your life. Mindfulness technique allows us to use the human brain instead of our reptilian brain and it helps us to upgrade our mind to keep up with the demands of our increasingly complex world with more clarity. Mindfulness meditation is a skill that you develop, a form of mental training that supports the mind to be more focused, clear and effective and has been scientifically proven to be a powerful practice in effectively managing stress and creating optimal well-being.
Mindfulness is becoming very popular across the world and training has now been implemented in many different sectors, including corporations, schools, hospitals, and government.
There are compelling evidence supporting the fact that Mindfulness meditation, when practiced regularly, can lead to:
- Increased inner peace and happiness
- Structural changes in the brain associated with enhanced mental performance
- Reduced stress and its negative impact on the body and mind
- Improved physical and mental health
- Reduced genetic ageing through its protective impact on gene expression
- Enhanced immune function